Nominations and awards
Sarah has received the followin nominations and awards
- MGK student of the year 2001
- Holbæk Jazz Award 2008.
- Nominated "Danish music awards - jazz" - Debutalbum of the year in 2011
- "Album of the month" DMF March 2011
Sarah is a passionate musician in all sorts of genres:
- has played with numerous projects , both live and as a studio musician
- has a.o. played with ( musicians like ) Nils Raae, Phil Dwyer, Søren Bebe, Morten Schantz, Etta Cameron, Morten Ankerfeldt, Helle Marstrand, Finn Ziegler, Andreas Fryland, Lars H.U.G. and many more
- Theatre Musician in various Musicalshow e.g., Holbæk Egnsteater
- Jazz, see also Sarah Elgeti Quintet
- Big Bands
- has composed the entire repertoire of Sarah Elgeti Quintet
- has composed for saxophone quartet (for example "Shades Of Blue" )
- has composed Fusion for "Nordic Fusion" and "Troldspejlet"
- coach at JazzDanmarks projects JazzCamp For Piger and Sommerstævnet Jazzdalen.
- conductor at Odsherred Big Band
- Holbæk og Omegns Musikskole (HOM)
- Odsherred Musikskole
- Musikskolen Holbæk
- Sejergaardsskolens Musikefterskole
- Holbæk lille Skoles musikskole